I'm in Greenville SC this week. The city has rebuilt its downtown -- I can honestly say I have never seen a more beautiful city.
I'm staying in a hotel within walking distance from the city's minor-league ballfield, an amazing park, and about 100 good restaurants. Seriously, it's heaven. For months, I've been hearing this voice in my head: "You could do your job from here ..."
I took several pictures from my hotel room and posted them on Flickr (link below). The one here is a night shot, a very long exposure. The streak of light on the right is a car driving into the frame.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10335838@N04/
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your photos. I don't think I've ever been to Greenville. It does look like a lovely city.
The photos are beautiful, so the city must be, too. It surely does look like a place you could work from!
Post a Comment